A compact machine that is ideal for industrial, jewelry, and general laboratory soldering applications.
- Applies soft or hard solder in seconds without flame for added safety and versatility
- Maximum 1000 W system produces adjustable soldering tip temperatures to 2000 degrees F
- Heat passes through Carbon Electrodes to ensure good contact and strong solder joints
- Large Carbon Holder can be adjusted to hold Carbons horizontally or vertically for extra convenience
- Designed so that both hands can be rested on the bench for improved comfort
- Machine includes Foot Control, three Large Carbons, two Small Carbons, one Contact Rod, one Alligator Clip, one Bulldog Clamp, and a Stand for the large Carbons
- Attractive gray hammer tone Console measures 10 1/2" W x 6 7/8" D x 4 1/8" H, 12 lbs