Home >> Dental Autoclaves >> Automatic Autoclaves >> Pelton & Crane Validator 10+
Pelton & Crane Validator 10+
The design of the Validator Plus autoclave incorporates several safty features for your protection.
- Door Lock - Door can be opened only when internal pressure is at atmospheric pressure.
- Safety Valve - The safety valve opens as backup protection to reduce chamber pressure in the event pressure exceeds 262 kPa.
- Vent Valve - The vent valve will open if chamber pressure should exceed 241 kPa, and the P-2 alarm will display.
- Overheat Protection - Chamber temperature is set so as not to exceed 159° C and has an additional overheat protection if temperature reaches 180° C.
- Electrical Power Interruption - In case of an electrical power failure during the sterilization cycle, pressure in the chamber is automatically vented to the atmosphere.
- Chamber Overfill Protection - The Validator features an electronic sensor to prevent the chamber from overfilling.
|Exterior Dimensions||14" high x 24 5/8" deep x 19 1/4" wide (36 cm high x 62.5 cm deep x 49 cm wide)|
|Chamber Dimensions||9 7/8" (25 cm) inside diameter x 17 1/2" (44.5 cm) deep|
|Weight without Water in the Reservoir||84 lbs. (38kg)|
|Power Supply||100 - 120 Volt - 50/60 Hz|
|Nominal Current Consumption||16 Amperes|
|Maximum Power Consumption||1460 Watts|
|Environmental and Storage Limitations||Optimum Operating Temperature range - 41° F (5° C) to 122° F (50°C)
Humidity - Less than 90%, non-condensing
Optimum Storage Temperature Range - -4° F (-20° C) to 140° F (60° C)
Unit is designed for normal dental office environment.