Pelton & Crane Validator 8+
This product is out of stock or no longer available!
Here are products by the same manufacturer: Pelton & Crane
Here are products in the same category: Automatic Autoclaves
(Discount shown during checkout)
The design of the Validator Plus autoclave incorporates several safty features for your protection.
- Door Lock - Door can be opened only when internal pressure is at atmospheric pressure.
- Safety Valve - The safety valve opens as backup protection to reduce chamber pressure in the event pressure exceeds 262 kPa.
- Vent Valve - The vent valve will open if chamber pressure should exceed 241 kPa, and the P-2 alarm will display.
- Overheat Protection - Chamber temperature is set so as not to exceed 159° C and has an additional overheat protection if temperature reaches 180° C.
- Electrical Power Interruption - In case of an electrical power failure during the sterilization cycle, pressure in the chamber is automatically vented to the atmosphere.
- Chamber Overfill Protection - The Validator features an electronic sensor to prevent the chamber from overfilling.
|Exterior Dimensions||12 1/4" high x 20 3/4" deep x 17 1/2" wide (31 cm high x 52.7 cm deep x 45 cm wide)|
|Chamber Dimensions||8 1/4" (21 cm) inside diameter x 14" (3.5 cm) deep|
|Weight without Water in the Reservoir||61 lbs. (28kg)|
|Power Supply||100 - 120 Volt - 50/60 Hz|
|Nominal Current Consumption||12 Amperes|
|Maximum Power Consumption||1050 Watts|
|Environmental and Storage Limitations||Optimum Operating Temperature range - 41° F (5° C) to 122° F (50°C)
Humidity - Less than 90%, non-condensing
Optimum Storage Temperature Range - -4° F (-20° C) to 140° F (60° C)
Unit is designed for normal dental office environment.