Home >> Dental Autoclaves >> Automatic Autoclaves >> Tuttnauer EZ9 PLUS Automatic Autoclave
Tuttnauer EZ9 PLUS Automatic Autoclave
EZ9Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today's challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
- 9" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8" chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 3 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 2 full plus 2 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
|Chamber Dimensions Ø x L In(mm)||9" x 18" (230 x 470)|
|Overall Dimensions DxWxH In(mm)||24.8"x19.1"x15.1" (545x510x365)|
|Standard Cassettes||2 full/2 half|
|Tray Dimensions DxWxH In(mm)||16.3"x6.7"x0.6" (415x170x20)|
|No. of Trays||3|
|Voltage(V) Freq.(Hz)||120V 50/60|
|Power(W) Current(A)||1400W 12A|
Click to view the product brochure.