Home >> Dental Autoclaves >> Dry Heat Sterilizers >> Cox (6000) Dry Heat Sterilizer
Cox (6000) Dry Heat Sterilizer
- The COX Rapid Heat Transfer Sterilizer is a fast, simple solution to your sterilization needs.
- Because it utilizes heated air that moves at a rate of 2,500 feet/minute, it is able to sterilize objects in as little as six (6) minutes -- faster and easier than any other sterilizer available.
- No longer will you and your staff be bothered with all the problems inherent with other forms of sterilizations. Since the dry heat system won't corrode or rust your instruments, you won't have to replace them so often -- thus saving you money.
- Unit Size: 17" x 17" square x 15" high(432 mm x 432 mm square x 381 mm high)
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Instrument Basket Dimensions: 7.5" x 8.25" x 1.5" high (229 mm x 216 mm x 38 mm)
- Electrical: 110V, 60Hz, 1100 Watts Warm Up, 300 Watts operating 220V, 50Hz, 1100 Watts Warm Up, 300 Watts operating
- Operating Temperature: 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)