A-dec 511 Dental Patient Chair
- Ultra-thin backrest that "flexes." Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chair–no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 1" (25 mm) in some areas.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
- Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
- Expanded height range. Offers a range from 13.5" (343 mm) to 31.5" (800 mm) so any doctor, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
- Multi-position armrests. Rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit.
- Cut-away, cast iron baseplate. Allows you to roll your stool closer to the patient; provides six contact points for added stability.