Beaverstate Epic Dental Operatory Chair
With utilizing electromechanical innovations and a cast iron sub structure, the "Epic" dental chair is robust, quiet, and comprised of fewer components than traditional hydraulic chairs. These features assure longevity, trouble free operation, and peace of mind for the dentist or hygienist.
- Standard non-articulating headrest with contour cushion
- 4 manual chair movements and 4 programmable positions with the Eight function easy clean touch pad control
- Rotational lock / release
- High powered motors produce lifting capacities over 600 lbs
- Quick release, flip down armrest
- Various upholstery styles and colors
- Sound and vibration dampening mounts
- Fixed or pivot style unit mount
- Cast Iron structural castings
Also available: Chair Foot Control, Double Articulating Headrest (in lieu of non articulating).