Whip Mix Gypsum Novocast 144 - 50 g Package
144 - 50 g Package
NOVOCAST is an advanced inlay investment that provides increased accuracy for casting conventional gold alloys at a mold temperature of 650ºC (1,200ºF) without the use of a water bath.
- Expansion can be controlled by merely varying the water/powder ratio. While many modern investments have been developed to minimize the effect of changing the water/powder ratio, NOVOCAST takes advantage of this convenient property — without requiring an unusually thick mix.
- Technique the Same for all Types of Castings
- NOVOCAST has the singular property of furnishing the needed expansion to accurately fit both the intra-coronal and extra-coronal surfaces of different preparations.
- Clean and Smooth Gold Castings
- NOVOCAST sets rapidly to produce a strong, ultra smooth mold with easy 'dig-out,' and produces clean and shiny gold castings
- Water/Powder Ratio
- 34 mL/100 g
- Working Time
- 3 minutes
- Setting Time (ADA Method)
- 15 minutes
- Ready for Burnout (minimum)
- 30 minutes
- Setting Expansion
- Thermal Expansion 650 degrees C
- Compressive Strength, Wet
- 950 psi (7 MPa)