Home >> Lab Equipment >> Pinsetters and Routers >> Buffalo Laser Pinsetter
Buffalo Laser Pinsetter
A fast and convenient machine w/ 1/8" ID Chuck for locating and drilling dowel pin holes utilizing laser light beam positioning.
- A fast and convenient machine w/ 1/8 ID Chuck for locating and drilling dowel pin holes utilizing laser light beam positioning.
- Top mounted laser light beam indicates exact X-Y positioning of drill tip for guaranteed location accuracy.
- Automatic drill activation by depressing model platform adds convenience and saves time
- Powerful 30,000 rpm 1/8 HP motor provides fast and smooth cutting action.
- Versatile design permits use in upright or angled position for ergonomic standing or seated use.
- Adjustable drilling depth via convenient adjustment screw
- System includes Pinsetter and standard, counter-sunk, P-type drill w 1/8 shank diameter.
- Dimensions: 8 1/2w x 10d x 15h
- Available in 120V or 220V