Home >> Lab Equipment >> Polishing Units >> Handler 60C Polishing Unit w/Lathe
Handler 60C Polishing Unit w/Lathe
The standard of the laboratory industry, the 60C polishing unit has been newly designed to provide better suction and longer life. Handler polishing units are a must for any laboratory where polishing is performed. The 60C contains two 7" w x 10 1/2" D X 14" H [18CM X 27CM X 36CM] pumice (polishing) hoods mounted on either side of a NO. 26 1/4 HP, two speed, high base Red Wing polishing motor. Each 60C has a minimum suction capacity of 500 CFM (cubic feet/minute) [236m3/min.] air intake which is channeled through two 12" x 25" x 2" [30cm x 64cm x 5cm] fiberglass filters 1200 cubic inches [19.7m3] of filter area. This unit not designed for grooving models.
- Suction Motor - 1/4 HP, 115 Volts/60Hz
- Polishing Motor - (Manufacturer and model may vary) Comparable to a No. 26 Red Wing, Two Speeds - 1725/3450 RPM, Tapered Shafts
- Suction Capacity - 500 DFM (cubic feet/minute) [236m3/min.].
- Filter Area - Two 12" x 25" x 2" [30cm x 64cm x 5cm] Replaceable fiberglass filters; 1200 cubic inches [19.7m3] filter area.
- Accessories - Two 14" h x 13" d x 7 1/2" w [36cm x 33cm x 19cm] Aluminum shielded hoods with lights and insert pans. Overhead shelf supplied.
- Weight: 200 lbs. [90.7 kg.]
- Dimensions: 56" h x 18" d x 32" w - 38" to bench top [142cm x 46cm x 81cm - 97cm]