Whip Mix - Digital Wax Carving Pencil
The Digital Wax Carving Pencil is designed to carve and mold a variety of waxes used in the dental industry. The variety of carving tips and easy temperature control allow for precise waxing work.
- Easy to use.
- Excellent heat conductivity.
- Long service life.
- Easy-to-use, visible control buttons.
- Accurate temperature maintenance with reset function.
- Built-in digital CPU circuit accurately maintains desired temperature.
- Digitally displays temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Previous working temperature is kept in memory, even if the unit has been turned off.
- Usable with AC100-240V without additional adjustment.
- Silicon handle reduces hand fatigue.
- Translucent compartment in rear of unit for easy storage of carving tips.
- Comes with 2 waxing tips (Offset Explorer & PKT 2)
Warranty: 2 years (US & Canada Only)
- 3"W x 4.7"W x 2.5"H
- AC 110/220V 50/60Hz
- 50ºC - 200ºC (122ºF - 392ºF)
- 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)