Biolase Waterlase MD Laser
The Waterlase MD™ is a revolutionary dental device that uses a combination of YSGG laser energy and water, a process called HydroPhotonics™, to perform many traditional dental procedures with less anesthesia. The Waterlase MD™ combines a less invasive, more precise form of treatment that conserves healthy tooth structure and transforms the experience for both you and your patients. It reduces patient anxiety, minimizes pain and trauma, and creates a more comfortable experience for your patients. The Waterlase MD also features an all-new chassis that contains components, materials and design technology from the same creative minds that put high-performance luxury automobiles on the road (Mercedes Benz-AMG), and NASA's rockets into orbit (Northrup Grumman).
- Perform Soft Tissue, Hard Tissue and Specialty Procedures
- Many procedures performed with the Waterlase MD™ do not require shots or anesthesia
- Patients typically experience less bleeding, swelling and post-op discomfort and require less pain medication
- Procedures that once took several appointments to complete, such as multiple fillings, can now be finished in just one visit
- Creates a better bonding surface for fillings
- Enables you to perform a wider range of procedures and significantly expands your clinical capabilities
Optional 1-Year Warranty includes Parts and Labor
Download our Waterlase brochure for easy printing.