Control PC Board (Refurbished)
- Includes Mounting Bracket
- PC board performance verified and tested (Quality Control test printout included)
- 90 Day Warranty
- "PC Board Exchange Program with $100 Core Credit - How it Works"
- M9-020 and -022 Serial Number Prefixes RN, RR & V
- M11-020 and -022 Serial Number Prefixes RS, RV & V
- To avoid damaging the replacement PC Board and possibly voiding the Warranty, check the condition of the Heater and Pulse Solenoid (if present) prior to installing your replacement PC Board, please read Control PC Boards and Troubleshooting Guide to Protect Your Replacement PC Board, page 2.
- DO NOT use this PC Board in 220V or D Sterilizers.
PC Board Exchange Program with $100 Core Credit - How it works:
- When you order, RPI will place a "hold" and send you a box with a UPS pre-paid return label addressed to RPI. Use this box to ship your non-operational PC Board and the mounting bracket to RPI. Once it has been received by RPI and found to be in reasonable condition without burn holes, we will complete your order and ship you a refurbished PC Board. Your invoice generated that day will reflect the cost of the PC Board as well as the $100 core credit.
- Before shipping a non-operational PC Board to RPI for a Core Credit of $100, please read Control PC Boards and Troubleshooting Guide to Protect Your Replacement PC Board, page 1.
- To be eligible for a Core Credit: 1) The PC Board must be in reasonable condition without burn holes; and 2) The Mounting Bracket must also be shipped to RPI with the non-operational PC Board.
- Control PC Boards (RPI Part #MIB130) and (RPI Part #MIB131)
- Fuse (1/4A, 250V) (RPI Part #RPF059)
- Fuse (15A, 250V) (RPI Part #RPF281)
- PCB Mounting Kit (RPI Part #MIK159)
- Pressure Tube Kit (RPI Part #MIK117)
- Water Level Sensor Harness (RPI Part #MIH145)
- Temperature Sensor (RPI Part #MIS121)
- Heater (RPI Part #MIH048) and (RPI Part #MIH049)
- Main Harness (RPI Part #MIH238)