3M™ Comply™ Bowie-Dick Type Test Systems Disposable Test Pack
An Equipment Monitor that is designed to monitor the performance of dynamic-air-removal 132-134°C (270-273°F) steam sterilizers each day. 6 packs/bag. Test Pack, Disposable, 30/cs (105 cs/plt) (US Only)
As an Equipment Monitor, the 3M™ Comply™ Bowie-Dick Test Pack 1233LF is designed for testing air removal efficiency of 132-134˚C (270-273˚F) dynamic-air-removal-steam sterilizers. Test packs will reproducibly detect residual air in the sterilizer chamber due to air leaks, air removal failures and inadequate vacuum. Complies to ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-5:2007 and are Type 2 (Category s2) Special Indicators as categorized by ISO 11140-1:2014.
- Designed for testing air-removal efficiency of 132-134°C (270-273°F) dynamic-air removal steam sterilizers
- Test pack will reproducibly detect residual air in the sterilizer chamber due to air leaks, air removal failures and inadequate vacuum by testing the air removal efficiency of 132-134°C (270-273°F) dynamic air-removal steam sterilizers
- Indicator sheet will turn a uniform dark brown/black color except when air removal failures, such as air leaks, occur. Can be filed for record keeping.
- Ink is not made with lead materials
- 3M™ Comply™ Bowie-Dick Plus Test Pack 1233LF is equivalent in performance to the Bowie-Dick Towel Pack described in ANSI/AAMI ST79
- Two year shelf life