Crosstex Duo-Check® Sterilization Pouch, 2¼" x 4"
(Discount shown during checkout)
Pouch, 2¼" x 4", 200/bx, 20 bx/cs
Three separate heat sealed rails secure edges from separation or tearing by instruments. Seals are heated and cooled three times for ultimate strength.
• Secure Seal - Extra wide chevron seal protects against instrument breaching. • Medical Grade Paper - Wet strength treated, virgin medical grade paper that meets or exceeds medical pouch standards.
• Blue Tinted Transparent Film - Facilitates both easy instrument viewing and identification of punctures or tears in film.
• Wide Self-Seal Adhesive Strip - Easily and securely seals pouch, providing reliable seal until pouch is opened.
• Perforated Fold - Facilitates easy, accurate folding of adhesive strip to form airtight seal until pouch is opened.
• Complete Paper-Film Separation - Consistently clean separation (peeling) of paper and film is due to high grade materials and adhesives.
• Thumb Notch - Assures easy opening of pouch.
• Six Corner Tack Seals - Prevents corners from curling after sterilization. Tacks resist collection of dust and contaminants near seal.
• Process Indicator Arrows - Arrows change color with sterilization heat, are easily visible, and are compatible with steam and EtO sterilization agents.