3M™ N95 Regular Vflex™ Particulate Respirator Mask
(Discount shown during checkout)
- NIOSH approved: N95
- FDA cleared for use as surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- 3M proprietary filter media and pleats help make breathing easier
- Uniquely designed tabs for respirator positioning on the face
- Pleats flex with mouth movement while talking
- Flatfold design allows for convenient storage prior to use
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Available in 2 sizes to fit a broad range of faces
- Tabs uniquely designed for positioning the respirator on the face
- Regular Vflex™ Particulate Respirator Mask, 50/bx, 8bx/cs (US Only)
This health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The folded respirator expands for a spacious feel and the pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing.
This disposable N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is designed to help provide quality, reliable respiratory protection for health care workers. CDC guidelines state N95 respirators may be used for M. tuberculosis exposure control.* As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.