3M™ N95 Small Vflex™ Particulate Respirator Mask
Supplies ordered may be subject to $15 minimum order fee on orders totaling less than $100.
- NIOSH Approved N95
- FDA 510K cleared
- Fluid Resistant as tested per ASTM F1862
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control*
- 3M™ Advanced Electrostatic Media (AEM) -Highly charged microfibers enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
- Pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing
- Pleats flex with mouth movement while talking
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Available in 2 sizes to fit a broad range of faces
- Tabs uniquely designed tabs for positioning the respirator on the face
- Small Vflex™ Particulate Respirator Mask, 50/bx, 8bx/cs (US Only)
This small-sized health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The folded respirator expands for a spacious feel and the pleats help increase surface area for ease of breathing.
This disposable N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is designed to help provide quality, reliable respiratory protection for Health Care workers. CDC guidelines state N95 respirators may be used for for M. tuberculosis exposure control.* As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.