- Quad Function Foot Control with Auto Return: Programmable with One Touch Positioning, Power Interrupt Switch
- Headrest Options for Optimizing Positioning and Accessibility
- Arm Options to include Patient Arms and IV Arm Boards; Rail Mount or Compensating - Interchangeable from Left to Right
- Tapered Style Backrest
- Two-Piece Seat with Independent Control of Toe Section
- Vertical Style Lift Base with 16" of Travel
- Snap-In/Snap-Out Upholstery
- All-Steel Frame
- Emergency Power Lock Out Switch
- Foot Protector
- Body Restraint Strap
- Choice of Arms to Mount on BOYD's "On Track Rail System" or Compensating Hub System
- Choice of Articulating Headrest
- Choice of Upholstery Style & Color (see links below)
- Base/Trim Selection of Putty or Black
- Three base options: Standard, Swivel, Mobile
- Three year warranty on parts, one year warranty on labor
Articulating headrest styles:
- Lever Lok - Release lever, position, and lock into place. Allows headrest to be positioned over the back for smaller patients and articulates over 90 degrees for airway management.
- Pinch Lok - Pinch tabs for positioning and release to lock.
- Rail Mount Accessories - slide along BOYD's "On Track Rail System". The Rail Mech allows front to back, up and down, and rotational positioning. Loosen the knob and position, tighten knob and you are locked into place. All Rail Mounted Accessories are universal and mount right or left. 2615, 2614 Models are equipped standard with Seat Rails. Back Rails are OPTIONAL. 2601, 2605 Models are equipped standard with Seat and Back Rails.
Call for custom color options.
Boyd Surgical Table Model S2601
- Products Model: 100-2604
- Manufacturer: Boyd
- OEM Model: 100-2604, 100-2604B, 100-2650, 100-2650B, 100-2652, 100-2652B
- Warranty: 3 Years