The Heat Zone 115V 50/60HZ
The Heat Zone heats wax modeling tools without flame using an electromagnetic induction process and is sensor activated when a tool is inserted into the "zone". It heats the tool safely and extremely fast, replacing the traditional Bunsen Burner. The induction form of heating ensures complete safety for non-metallic items such as fingers and clothing eliminating the potential for burns or fire.
- Heats wax tools fast without flame.
- No carbon deposits on instruments or on wax ups.
- Energy efficient as power is used only at the moment of heating.
- No gas lines required, making unit mobile and operational anywhere an electric outlet is available.
- Indicator light glows green for ready mode and red for when in use.
- Safety light blinks when instrument is left in too long
- Replaceable inserts keeps unit clean of wax residue (5 included)
- Two Year warranty
The Heat Zone provides a safe, clean, convenient way to heat wax tools without compromising productivity.
- 3.5"W x 8.3"D x 3.5"H
- AC 100/120V 50/60Hz
- .45 kg (1lb)
Whip Mix - The Heat Zone Induction Heater
- Products Model: 10147
- Manufacturer: Whip Mix
- Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed