Biological Indicator test pack for Steam 250°F/121°C gravity displacement or 270°F/132°C vacuum assisted sterilization cycles. Includes 25 test packs + 25 controls, 48 hour readout, Brown cap (25/box) (US Only)
- Biological indicator vials are easy to use and interpret with visual color readout in 48 hours.
- Self-contained biological indicators significantly reduce possibility of contamination, minimizing false positives and assuring more accurate results.
- Can eliminate recalls when used in every load.
- Test packs present a challenge to the sterilization process as do the AAMI recommended test packs.
A pre-assembled, disposable test pack with an Attest 1262 BI positioned in a small package of porous substrate wrapped with a moisture impervious CSR wrap. A record keeping sheet with chemical indicator bar and space for recording load information and biological indicator results is included inside the pack at the point of placement of the BI. The pack is specifically designed to present a resistant challenge to the steam sterilization process as does the AAMI 16 towel pack. This pack is used to monitor 250°F/121°C gravity and 270°F/132°C vacuum-assisted cycles.
3M™ Attest™ Bio Test Pack For Steam 270°F/132°C Vac or 250°F/ 121°C Gravity Steriliz
- Products Model: 1276
- Manufacturer: 3M Health Care
- Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed