The system that changed the way dentists thought about dry vacuum.
- Remote start capability built in for HD series - remote switch not included.
- Exhaust Kit includes piping from pump with P-Trap, drain and 23 inches schedule 80 1 ¼ inch pipe. Inlet Kit includes hose and fittings from air water separator to vacuum pump
- As with all dry vac suction systems a drip leg is recommended on the exhaust line to prevent condensate return to the pump and is included with all systems.
- This is the maximum number of users during normal working conditions (includes diversity). for 100% redundancy (back up / spare) do not count 2nd motor in calculation
- All models adjustable from 5" Hg to 25" Hg. Recommended set point 15" Hg to 20" Hg
- Noise level measured at 3.5 feet with inlet and exhaust piping connected.
- Weight excludes packaging for shipping.
- Optional 3 Phase 230 / 460 / 575 - 220v single phase models include a buck boost with each pump to adjust voltage to 220 volts +/- 5 volts
- Systems come complete with: air/water separator, auto drain kit, quick disconnect hose kit, inlet piping kit and exhaust piping kit.
- 1HD Series pumps are expandable to 2HD systems with a simple upgrade kit or up to three pumps, with the addition of a wall mounted control panel and upgraded inlet and exhaust piping kits.
- Larger capacity and continuous run air water separators are compatible with 1HD systems.
|Users||3 x 4|
|Operatories||10 - 18|
|hp||3 x 2|
|Amps||3 x 9.5|
|Voltage||220V, 1 Phase|
|L x W x H||28" x 18" x 72"|
|Lbs||3 x 121|
Base Vac 3HD Series Dry Vacuum System 12 Users
- Products Model: 2800030
- Manufacturer: Base Vac
- OEM Model: 3HD 4.40P
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years