The rugged, improved, patented centrifugal casting machine with pre-calibrated balancing that helps ensure superior, dense castings every time. The rugged construction promotes safe operation and a long working life, and the positive locking crucible carrier secures type-A-crucibles and prevents accidental shifting or releasing.
- Pre-calibrated, one-step balancing system saves time and eliminates guesswork.
- Versatile Carrier adapter allows use with Kerr-type or Wesgo-type crucibles.
- Drop-in spring design ensures powerful operation, keeps spring secure, and allows for easy replacement.
- Snap-in cradles fitted to each ring flask assure correct alignment with crucible sprue holes.
- Convenient size fits most lab benches. ( 19 5/16 arm length, 7 X 6 1/2 base housing, 12 1/2 overall height.
- Shipped complete with: 1 Type A Crucible, 4 steel ring flasks ( #'s 12,17,25,35 ), 4 cradles ( #'s 12A,17A, 25A,35A ), 4 Rubber Sprue Bases ( #'s 12R,17R,25R35R ), 2 Flask Tongs ( 1 small and 1 large ) and 1 Crucible Carrier Adapter.
Buffalo AccuCast Premium Casting Machine
- Products Model: 28007
- Manufacturer: Buffalo
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
Share this Product