ISO Type 5
RESINROCK XL5 has the same smoothness and high abrasion resistance you've come to appreciate in ResinRock. However, this ISO Type 5 die stone gives you increased expansion to compensate for shrinkage of vinyl polysiloxane and other rubber-based impression materials.
Available in four colors: green, blue, pink and ivory. Pink, blue, and green provide excellent contrast to casting waxes. The neutral tone of ivory complements all ceramic materials.
- Ideal for use with rubber-based impression materials which may contract over time
- Increased setting expansion of 0.20%
- Resin-fortified for advanced abrasion resistance
- Smooth, dense surface for superior detail reproduction
- Thixotropic, creamy mix stacks and vibrates easily into impression
Please note the use of Gypsum Hardener is not recommended with this product
- Water/Powder Ratio
- 20 mL/100 g
- Working Time
- 5 - 7 minutes
- Setting Time
- 10 minutes
- Setting Expansion
- Compressive Strength, Wet (1hr.)
- 7,000 psi (49 MPa)
Whip Mix -ResinRock XL5 Resin-Fortified, Increased-Expansion Die Stone Ivory25 kg (55 lbs.) Crt.
- Products Model: 34994
- Manufacturer: Whip Mix
- Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed