Due to ongoing manufacturer shortages, some items may be temporarily back-ordered. If so, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have placed your order.
The Springer Magrath Fluidfeeder provides a practical, easy-to-use tool for providing fluids and nourishment to calves that can't or won't nurse. Large capacity 1-gallon tube can accommodate older calves or multiple feedings. The 24-inch esophageal probe is the correct size for calves, and if used properly, the probe's size and shape do not allow it to be inserted into the trachea, reducing the danger of getting fluid into lungs and drowning the calf. Crimp valve allows easy control of fluid; rate of flow is slow enough to cause the calf to form saliva freely, which is necessary for proper digestion. Durable hardened stainless-steel probe lasts for years and resists burs that can cut the throat and cause infection. Heavy-duty tube resists punctures and tears and remains flexible down to 0 degree F. (-18 degrees C.). Bottle collapses without venting, and check valve keeps air out as liquid leaves the bottle. Bottle, tube, and probe are easy to clean.
- Large capacity 1-gallon tube accommodates older calves or multiple feedings
- 24-inch esophageal probe with a size and shape that do not allow it to be inserted into the trachea
- Crimp valve allows easy control of fluid
- Stainless-steel probe resists burs; heavy-duty tube resists puctures and tears and remains flexible down to 0 degree F. (-18 degrees C.)
- Easy to clean
1 Gal Crimp Style Fluid Feeder with Stainless Steel Probe
- Products Model: 50SSGLFF
- Manufacturer: Springer Magrath
- Condition: New
Share this Product