Enjoy the simplicity and functionality of a device that opens up a new world of working comfort and efficiency for you. The tactile, intuitive digital 6th sense technology lets you save precious time.
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY on Tube Head and 3D Flat Panel! Two Year Warranty on all other components.
Patient positioning in just a few seconds
- The patient is kept perfectly in place so the operator, guided by light beams (Frankfurt and midsagittal planes), can place the patient quickly in the ideal position. He/She is guided by the head rests and biteblock.
User-friendly at all times - No waiting for the patient or the treatment team. Diagnosis is possible immediately on the screen.
6th sense intuition - Twelve complete and intuitive programs for fast, high-definition processing of your images.
Removable sensor: cephalometry in economic mode - Choose between a economical cephalometry or two fixed sensors for panoramic and cephalometric functions. Sharing resources is central to your office, whatever your configuration: Storage on USB memory stick - network operation.
Greater safety - The I-Max Touch greatly reduces the dose of X-rays needed to obtain an image.
Ergonomic use - The I-Max Touch has a panoramic control panel.
The software ergonomics have been designed for a tactile and intuitive use of all functions.
You can operate the I-Max Touch with your fingertips. The LCD touch screen provides an overall view of the many programs and an instantaneous high-definition display of the image.
12 programs - With 12 examination programs, the I-Max Touch performs all radiodiagnostic combinations, whatever the patient's height.
Simple and intuitive to use, the touch screen provides access to all 12 programs without changing the patient's position.
- User manual
- Quickvision imaging software, multi or network license
- Accessories: temple supports + tips, bag of tips for temple rests, bag of centering bites, bag of chin rests
Optional Acquisition Computer
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- nVidia Quadro 512 MB or better
- Intel I7 processor 2.6 GHZ or higher
- Memory 4GB or higher
- 1TB hard drive
- Available PCIE x16 slot (which means minimum 2 PCIE x16 slots since the video card will use one)
Click to download the Product Brochure!
This unit MUST be plugged into a dedicated electrical circuit with breaker to insure consistent current.
Optional new acquisition computer available for an additional charge.
Owandy I-MAX Touch 3D Cone Beam and Panoramic X Ray
Options:: Acquisition PC
- Products Model: 9306251191
- Manufacturer: Owandy Dental Imaging
- OEM Model: 9306251191
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Share this Product