The ProCal Calibration Device both checks and recalibrates the temperature settings on Pro 200 Series furnaces. The easy to use device features automatic calibration – no manual adjustment is required. Functions include:
- Quick QC Check mode quickly checks a specified temperature.
- Full Calibration mode automatically analyzes and recalibrates any Pro200 Series Furnace for both low and high fusing porcelains temperatures.
- ProCal Cool Muffle function automatically heat soaks the furnace to 800ºC before beginning full calibration.
- Adaptor included for use with Pro 100 Series furnaces to check temperature but Full Calibration requires manual setting.
Reocmmended use: To maintain consistency and accuracy when firing procelain, run QC Check when furnace programs are initally set and then on a monthly maintenace schedule. The ProCal provides comparison data on all Pro Series furnaces so that all furnaces are standarized to on calibration device.
Whip Mix - ProCal Calibration Device
- Products Model: 95030
- Manufacturer: Whip Mix
- Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed