The Moduflex™ Bain adaptor, unparalleled quality and ergonomics.
A Bain-type open circuit on an anesthesia machine gives you better control during surgery. The breathing bag is always inflated, no need to wait for it to have reached a certain size before ventilating the patient. Compared to other open circuits, such as the Jackson Rees and the Ayres T Piece, the Moduflex™ Bain is equipped with a pressure gauge that gives you the possibility to check the animal’s lung pressure. The Bain adaptor is equipped with a momentary valve to avoid forgetting the valve in a closed position, which could cause pulmonary trauma to the animal.
- Integrated gas evacuation valve with a momentary push feature for a rapid transfer between spontaneous and controlled ventilation.
- Integrated gas evacuation exhaust port is built into the mounting bracket, eliminating the risk of obstruction in the tube.
- Integrated 0.5 cm H2O check valve built into the adaptor to reduce the possibility of a faulty evacuation system drawing out into the patient’s fresh gas supply.
- A pressure gauge offers excellent visibility of circuit pressure.
- 5-year warranty.
Include with the Moduflex™ Bain
- 1-liter Rebreathing Bag
- Bain Circuit
- Moduflex™ anesthesia machine installation kit
- Fresh gas tubing
- Fresh gas outlet
Dispomed Moduflex™ Bain Circuit Adaptor
- Products Model: 965-0500-000
- Manufacturer: Dispomed
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Share this Product