Veterinary anesthesia machine for rebreathing and small animal applications. Its compact size and base shape, combined with its large castors, provide excellent mobility and stability. The condensation base integrated into the sodalime canister, eliminates moisture and prevents the sodasorb from solidifying due to the accumulation of condensation, therefore avoiding an increase in breathing resistance.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter (up to 2 flowmeters can be installed).
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATECTM compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Momentary closed feature incorporated into pop-off valve.
- Standard CO2 absorber
- Convenient anesthesia monitor shelf.
- 5 year warranty.
Included with the Moduflex™ Elite
- Y Patient Circuit
- One 2 liter Rebreathing Bag
- One 3 liter Rebreathing Bag
- Fresh gas tube
- krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)
Dispomed Moduflex™ Elite Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
- Products Model: 975-0510-000US
- Manufacturer: Dispomed
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Share this Product