An easy way to join the Moduflex™ family.
We have designed a high-quality, ingenious veterinary anesthesia machine that has both small dimensions and a small price. In addition, the Moduflex™ Access2 comes with a 5-year warranty.
The Moduflex™ Access2 veterinary anesthesia machine is equipped with a cage mount vaporizer mount.
The flush valve on the Moduflex™ Access2 is recessed to prevent accidental activation and is calibrated at 50 lpm for safer usage, and to reduce the risk of high pressure in patients’ lungs.
Do you need extra space to put your accessories while performing surgery ? Add the optional shelf kit to your Moduflex™ Access2 veterinary anesthesia machine.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter (up to 2 flowmeters can be installed).
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Both the anesthesia machine head and the absorber head are precision machined to reduce the number of connections which greatly reduces the risk of leaks.
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- Cage mount compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer.
- Five-wheel spider base.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for the easy and fast replenishing of soda lime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in soda lime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- 5-year warranty.
Included with the Moduflex™ Access2 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
- Y Patient Circuit
- One 2 liter Rebreathing Bag
- One 3 liter Rebreathing Bag
- Fresh gas tube
- Krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)
- Dual Cylinder Holder
- Bain Circuit Adaptor
- Circuit Pressure Alarm
- Scavenger Interface
- MRI Compatible
Dispomed Moduflex™ Access2 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
- Products Model: 975-0652-000US
- Manufacturer: Dispomed
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Share this Product