ASTM Level 1
Manufactured to exceed standards, Baylab’s ASTM Level 1 masks blend comfort with protection into a durable and disposable product. Thanks to a lightweight design, you can breathe easy and focus on what matters most.
- ASTM Level 1
- Fluid resistant and provides protection against large droplets or sprays
- Provides a physical barrier to block ejection of pollutants from mouth and nose
- Reduces breathing in of particles
- Ideal as a simple physical barrier for exams, isolation and visitations or for dry, short procedures that do not produce fluid, spray or aerosols
Brand BAYLAB USA Country of Origin Manufactured by Baylab in Dallas, TX USA Level of Protection ASTM Level 1 Name MIGHTY II Type 3-Ply Comfort Wide-Band Earloop Mask Style Bi-Directional Pleats Fluid Resistant Yes ASTM F2100-11 Yes BFE (3.0 Microns) ≥ 95% Fluid Resistance (80,120,160) 80 mmHg Delta P 4 mm of H2O/cm2 PFE (0.1 Microns) ≥ 95% Flame Spread Class 1 Sterile No Colors Bay Blue, White Tide, Coral Pink, Sea Lavender, Seafoam Green Item # BLW-64926, BLW-64200, BLW-64300, BLW-64400, BLW-64500 Packaging 50 Masks/Box; 20 Boxes/Case Intended Use Intended for use to protect both personnel and patients by minimizing contamination and infection caused by airborne microorganisms, and reducing potential exposure to blood and body fluids. Storage Condition Store under cool, clean, and dry conditions. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F) Materials Outer Layer Spunbond Polypropylene Filter Layer Meltblown Polypropylene Inner Layer Spunbond Polypropylene Nose Clip Enclosed aluminum Earloops Pull-out, wide-band, laytex-free, non-woven fabric Product Dimensions Mask Size (L x W) 7" x 3¾" Mask Expansion Width 6½" Pleat Width ½" Nose Clip (L x W) 4" x ⅛" Earloop (L x W) 7" x ¾"
Baylab CAPTAIN KN95 Respirator
- Products Model: BLK-93425 BLK-93425-BX
- Manufacturer: Baylab
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
Share this Product