Gendex GXS-700™ #1 USB Sensor
- Products Model: GEN-SENS05
- Manufacturer: Gendex Panoramic
- Warranty: 0.083 Years
MEET THE LATEST ADVANCEMENT IN DIGITAL INTRAORAL SENSORS!
The GXS-700 sensors are designed to make migrating from film, or upgrading a digital system, easier than ever. As the eighth generation digital system from Gendex, the GXS-700 comes from a strong lineage of imaging excellence, raising the performance bar for other digital sensors. From ease-of-use and portability, to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore our desire and commitment to help advance your practice with innovative and affordable solutions.
HIGH QUALITY IMAGE CAPTURE
- Advanced CMOS sensor technology enhances image quality,
elevating technical and diagnostic capabilities
- Working within a wide dynamic range of X-ray exposure
settings provides consistent image quality and repeatable results
- High-performance sensor captures high resolution images,
providing more than 20 visible line pairs per millimeter
TWO ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED SENSOR SIZES
- Accommodate both children and adults
- Rounded corners and smooth edge finishes comfortably fit the
anatomical shape of the oral cavity
- Durable materials and components increase the life span of the product
DIRECT USB CONNECTIVITY
- Ultra-portable sensors with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- No need for USB controllers, adapters, or docking stations
- Low power consumption
- Open Software Architecture via GxPicture™
GXS-700 SIZE 1 – PERFECT FOR PEDO
Our engineers developed the smaller GXS-700 sensor to be closest in size to the most used X-ray film on children.
HOW TO TREAT YOUR TOUGHEST PATIENTS
The apprehension of your youngest patients is sure to quickly disappear once they experience the speed and comfort of the smaller GXS-700 sensor — designed specifically for Pedodontists.
With dimensions similar to Size 0 film, its ergonomic design with rounded corners and smooth edge finishes, the GXS-700 helps children gain a more positive X-ray experience.