One-of-a-kind image quality: Sharp and detailed images are enabled by a powerful tubehead and wide range of exposure settings that fit every patient's size. A special V-shaped radiation beam is essential to overcome anatomical differences between the patients.
User-friendly workflow - Just 2 selections need to be made from the control panel: 1. Imaging program 2. Patient size
All the Essentials Included
- Stable 5- point patient positioning
- Optimal imaging geometry
- Adjustable anterior layer position with 3 positioning lights
- Powerful high-frequency tube head design
- High-resolution CCD imaging sensor
- V-shaped collimation optimizes image quality
- Versatile software tools to enhance diagnostic capabilities
For more information view the product brochure.
This unit MUST be plugged into a dedicated electrical circuit with breaker to insure consistent current.
Instrumentarium OP-30 Digital Panoramic X-ray
- Products Model: INS-PANO04
- Manufacturer: Instrumentarium
- Condition: Refurbished
Share this Product