- Complete 10 Year Warranty
- Use anywhere a wet system is currently used. No special plumbing required.
- Complete redundancy for backup.
- One moving part in turbine – Motor rated for 50,000 hours of continuous use (about 25 years in a dental practice).
- Waterless ** Save $700 per year or more! Out lasts several water type pumps – No sewer expense. Maintenance free turbine.
- Waterless ** Preserve our natural resources! Adapts to future federal regulations for handling of hazardous waste and blood borne pathogens.
- Higher volume (170 CFM) provides a safer work zone by removing aerosol hazards in the operatory more efficiently.
- Voltage 230 VAC
- Frequency Hz 50 - 60
- Output H.P. 2.3 x 2
- Current Amps 10 x 2
- Weight (lbs) 2 Motors – 85 lbs each
- Dimensions 20″ x 20″ x 16″
- Tanks (12 gallons) Wt. 43lb Ht. 40"
- Includes: Low voltage control, separator tank with automatic drain and check valve
- Other tank sizes available
- Handles 6-12 operatories
- No special plumbing required
- Volume 170 CFM
- No vanes, no oil, no belts, virtually maintenance free. Only change filter.
- Longest life expectancy 25 years. Takes up less space than most
- Low Cost
- High volume makes TRU VAC the most efficient in removing germ laden aerosols in the operatory
Sierra 12 User, 4.8 HP, TRU-VAC Dry Vacuum System
- Products Model: TV-22
- Manufacturer: Sierra
- Warranty: 10 Years