- 10.4" LCD high resolution display
- Resistance to high electromagnetic power and is protected against defibrillation effects
- Large font display for distant visibility
- User friendly operating user interface with feature rich popup menus, dialogue boxes and rotary mouse.
- Digital SpO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions
- Unique one-screen all-lead ECG display, which can facilitate the diagnosis and analysis of cardiac disease.
- Audio and visual comprehensive alarm with configurable vital sign limit settings.
- 168 hours tabular and graphic trends & data storage
- Capable of printing vital signs data, EKG charts, waveforms with optional built-in thermal recorder.
- EtCO2 socket made ready. EtCO2 measurement is a plug-n-play with optional Respironics sidestream/mainstream CO2 sensor module.
- Drug concentration calculation, ST-segment detection, pace-maker analysis and arrhythmia analysis.
EKG/Heart Rate/Respiration (3-lead or 5-lead), NIBP, SpO2/Pulse Rate, Temperature, EtCO2 sensor socket ready, Lithium Battery
Dimension and Weight
Dimension: 12.5" (W) x10.4" (H) x 6"(D)
Built-in thermal recorder, EtCO2 module (Respirnoics EtCO2 LoFlo Sidestream or Capnostat 5 Mainstream), 2-channel IBP, Nellcor SpO2, 12-lead EKG
EKG Input: 3- or 5-lead, 12-lead EKG input (option)
EKG Lead: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V, V1-V6 (option)
Gain Choice: AUTO, 0.25x, 0.5x, 1.0x, 2.0x, 4.0x
Scanning Speed: 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
Heart Rate Range:
3- or 5-lead EKG module - 10-350 bpm
12-lead ECG module - 25-254bpm
3- or 5-lead EKG module - MON 0.5-40Hz, OPS 1-25Hz
12-lead EKG module - MON 0.5-25Hz, OPS 1-15Hz
Measurement Method: Automatic oscillometry
Patient Types: Adults/Pediatrics/Neonate
Measurement Parameters: Systolic, Mean, Diastolic
Measurement Range: 10-270mmHg
Units of Measurement: mmHg/Kpa
Static - ±2% or ±3 mmHg, whichever is greater
Clinical - ±5 mmHg average error, 8 mmHg standard deviation
Display: Digital and PLETH waveform
Measurement Range: 0-100% Resolution: 1%
Pulse Rate Range: 25-250BPM Accuracy: ±1% or ±1 bpm, whichever is greater
Measurement range: 25.0-45.0°C
Unit: Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (ºF)
Measurement Method: Impedance variation between RA-LL (R-F)
Measurement Range: 0-150 rpm Accuracy: ±1rpm
Resolution: 1 rpm
Measurement Type: Sidestream/Mainstream
Measurement Range: 0%-10.0%
Power Requirements: 100-250VAC, 50/60 Hz
JPEX VI-1060P 10.4" Multi-parameter Patient Monitor
- Products Model: VI-1060P
- Manufacturer: JPEX Medical (formerly Venni)
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Share this Product