Tech West's EcoVac system provides the advantages of proven technology, durable construction, quiet operation and oil-free performance with the latest in water and and energy-saving features. This is not only important to you as an environmentally responsible business owner, it also prepares your practice for the upcoming change to metered water usage in many areas of the country. We utilize a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to control the vacuum levels. With no suction being used, the motor is running one third the speed and using very little power. Every time a suction hose is being used the motor automatically speeds up to maintain constant suction.
Truly a maintenance free unit with no traps to clean, no oil to check or change.
Enables you to care for your patients, the environment AND your bottom line.
- Saves over 50% on electricity costs when compared to similar vacuum pumps.
- Zero water usage saves water and sewage costs.
- Dry turbine section uses no oil like some others.
- Eliminates maintenance costs and keeps the oil vapors from the equipment room and environment.
- Integrated amalgam separator to remove mercury waste (optional).
- Very quiet operation at only 62 Decibels.
|# of Heads:||1|
|CFM @ HG:||45|
* Tech West EcoVac Dry Vacuums Have a Full 5 Year 5000 Hour Warranty
Tech West EcoVac Dry Vacuum Single (5-7 User System)
- Products Model: VPD5S2
- Manufacturer: Tech West
- OEM Model: VPD5S2
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Share this Product