Home >> Small Equipment >> Amalgam Separators >> medentex Silver Service - Complete Amalgam Recycling Solution
medentex Silver Service - Complete Amalgam Recycling Solution
amalsed Silver® - your compliant solution for amalgam separation
The Silver Service Compliance Box includes: 1.5 gal. amalgam waste container, 0.35 gal. tooth box, amalgam separator cartridge, capsule bag & prepaid return shipping label for compliant disposal.
- Amalgam separator cartridge, waste containers and capsule bag all in one box
- Everything you need to be compliant at an attractive price
- Recycling, recycling certificate and return shipping included with every Silver Service package
- Your air-water separator may already be compatible with our amalsed® Silver cartridge
Our Silver Service combines compliant amalgam waste recycling with first-class service. As a part of this service, your office will receive a box with the materials you need to be compliant while we will take care of the rest. Depending on the size of your practice, the box will be exchanged once or twice a year. We will handle the exchange intervals and organize the collection – safe and trouble-free.
amalsed Silver features and benefits
- Reliable amalgam separation solution
- Flexible Installation
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Separates 99.7% of the amalgam out of your waste water
- Used with our Silver Service package, the amalsed Silver provides full EPA compliance
- Large tank capacity
- Industry-standard universal connection
- NSF certified (ISO 11143:2008)
Installation and replacement intervals for the amalsed Silver cartridge
The amalsed Silver for installation with most new or already in-service vacuum systems. Consult the user manual for product dimensions to prepare a clear installation area.
medentex has designed replacement cycles based on the size of your office. Dental offices with 1-4 chairs replace their cartridge once a year, while dental offices with 5-10 chairs replace it twice a year in six month intervals. Offices with 11 or more chairs should contact a medentex representative for a custom solution. For detailed information on how to replace the amalsed Silver cartridge, please consult the replacement manual.