Home >> Small Equipment >> Apex Locators and Others >> Morita Root ZX II OTR Low Speed Handpiece Module
Morita Root ZX II OTR Low Speed Handpiece Module
The Root ZX II Low Speed Handpiece with OTR technology prepares root canals while displaying precise and accurate measurements.
During file rotation, the torque is automatically measured. If the torque is less than the set value, the file rotation continues, but if the torque has reached the set value, the file reverses rotation by 90° and then continues in the cutting direction once again. OTR reduces file fatigue, as well as the possibility of file breakage.
Lightweight, the handpiece is ergonomically designed to minimize fatigue and fingertip stress and is ideal for endodontic access. It offers 3 speed settings of 100, 300 & 500 rpm and 3 programmable memory modes.
- Safely & efficiently clean & enlarge canals with OTR technology
- Reduces the possibility of file breakage
- Standard Ni-Ti file can be used - no need for special files
- New contra head has internal file electrode
- OTR Module can be connected to any Root ZX II
- Power Consumption: 1.92 VA
- Charger: Rapid Charge Type
- Size: W x D x H 4.13" x 5.00" x 4.53" (105 x 127 x 115 mm)
- Weight: approx. 10.58 oz. (300 g)
Unit Includes: Micromotor, Contra Angle, Handpiece Cord, Handpiece Rest, AR Oil, AC Adapter, Battery (pre-installed), Foot Switch, Handpiece Plastic Sleeves (20)