Vector Lil' Beaver 2.0 Magnetostrictive Scalers
(Discount shown during checkout)
Easily and effectively removes stubborn calculus and stains both supragingivally and subgingivally leaving crown and root surfaces clean and smooth.
Designed for use in prophylaxis periodontia treatments and other areas of operative dentistry.
The unit operates with a fine warm water spray that requires little physical exertion.All aluminum housing for improved durability. No more plastic to stain, crack or break.
Summary of Features
- Accepts both 25K (long) and 30K (short) ultrasonic inserts - no adapter or switch, unit automatically adjusts to accomodate any style, brand or frequency.
- Convenient front-mounted water control with large easy-to-adjust dial - easy with gloves.
- Turbo boost, 2 position foot pedal - press lightly for regular dial power, press firmly for Turbo! Heavy calculus watch out!
- Digital power adjustment with LED lit power display panel.
- Front mounted main power switch - shutting the unit off when left unattended just got a whole lot easier.
- All aluminum housing for improved durability. No more plastic to stain, crack or break.
Digital Power Adjustment
We have designed all the power switches and adjustment on the front of the scaler display panel for optimal-user-friendly adjustments.
The LED lit digital power adjustment provides precise power control while giving the operator a quick-look, heads-up power display readout.
Large easy-to-adjust water supply knob allows for quick and precise water flow adjustment. Easy to adjust - even wearing gloves.
Front mounted main power switch. Shutting off the unit when left unattended prevents premature failure of the power supply.
2 Position Foot Pedal
The two position foot pedal makes it easy to bump up the power when hitting heavier calculus. Press lightly for regular dial power and press firmly for TURBO! Heavy calculus watch out!! No fumbling around for second switches or extra buttons on the control panel - its quick easy added power!
Accepts 25k or 30k Inserts
Any magnetostrictive or "Cavitron™" style insert will work in this unit. This means if you have a Cavitron™ Bobcat (25K) in one op and a Lil'Beaver or new scaler in your other op both style inserts will function in your Lil'Beaver.
Yes! - Any brand, Any manufacturer magnetostrictive tip, 25K or 30K will work no problem!
Cavitron is a registered trademark of Dentsply - Vector R&D is in no way associated with DENTSPLY.
Colors Available: Black (SC-001) or White (SC-001-WH)