Home >> X-ray Equipment >> Cone Beam (CBCT) and 3D Imaging Systems >> Rayscan Alpha Plus
Rayscan Alpha Plus
True Low Dose Cone Beam CT
- Free FOV (Field of View) with visible X-ray light guide.
- Industry leading resolution with voxel size of 70 microns
- Endodontics - Smallest FOV (4x3cm vs. 5x5cm).
- Reduce radiation dose up to 50% with Free FOV.
Panoramic Clarity Like Never Before
- Adaptive Moving Focus Technology
- Enhanced Imaging Processing Technology
- High-definition image quality
- Touch screen user interface
More Choices for Your PracticeCBCT available with two FOV options: Alpha Plus 130 and Alpha Plus 160. The optional Cephalometric Kits can be added to RAYSCAN α+, providing you with excellent image quality for orthodontic applications.
Various Options for your Practice:
CBCT Options (select one)
Ceph Kits (optional)
Your Own Exposure Control - Free FOV
- Industry first visible light X-ray guide
- Guide light is applicable to Panoramic, CT and Cephalometric Scanning
Be Comfortable - Elegant Wireless Remote Controller
Powerful User-Friendly Imaging Software
- SMARTDent software for analyzing 2D images
- Powerful networking and DICOM 3.0 compatible
- RAYSCANweb - Convenient access to data anywhere or anytime, compatible with tablets and smartphones
For more information please check out the product brochure.