Vatech Pax-Duo 3D Cone Beam + Panoramic X Ray
Purchase Price Includes:
Delivery – Continental US only, Training – Basic Training, Warranty – 1 year parts, 90 day labor
The Most Advanced Technology
ALC(Adaptive Layer Control ) Technology
- Eliminates blurred images of the incisor and molar
- Special scanning modes for incisor / mandibular canal / maxillary molar
CAN(Controller Area Network) System
- Reliable and safe data communication system
AOP(Automatic Optimizing Process) Technology
- Automatically displays the optimal image
- Two embedded sensors changing in the right position
- GPU solution for considerably shorter reconstruction time
Pax-Duo 3D offers the most efficient ‘2-in-1' solution for all dental specialists by providing high-quality Panoramic & 3D images at an affordable price. With the Auto-Switching system between Panoramic & CBCT sensors, you can easily change the scan mode from Panoramic to 3D.
The Most Practical FOV size for Implantologists & Oral surgeons, Pax-Duo 3D provides 4 multi FOV sizes, 5x5, 8x5, 8x8 & 12x8.5. By selecting the appropriate FOV size, you can save time from diagnosis to surgery with the optimal radiation dose. In addition, with the 12x8.5 FOV size, you can check the status of teeth in the full arch and structure of the maxillary sinus. Likewise, the various capture modes of Pax-Duo 3D help obtain an optimized image of the required area with low-dosage & time efficiency features. The capture program includes modes such as Maxillary, Mandible, Occlusion, and TMJ. Furthermore, each mode specifically supports the right, left, and center areas for more exact & precise diagnosis.
Secures the Best Image Quality
- Acquire all reconstructed images In the most shortest time by GPU algorithm.
Acquisition computer included