Home >> X-ray Equipment >> Digital CAD/CAM >> Cerec 3D with Milling Machine
Cerec 3D with Milling Machine
This product is out of stock or no longer available!
Here are products by the same manufacturer: Sirona
Here are products in the same category: Digital CAD/CAM
CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, or CEramic REConstruction) 3D is a dental restoration product that enables the dentist to produce an indirect ceramic dental restoration using a variety of computer assisted technologies, including 3D photography and CAD/CAM. With CEREC, teeth can be restored in a single sitting with the patient, rather than the multiple sittings required with earlier techniques. Additionally, with the latest software and hardware updates, crowns, veneers, onlays and inlays can be prepared, using different types of ceramic material.
- Protects and preserves your own tooth's structural integrity
- Ceramics are bio-compatible
- Only one appointment (as opposed to the two week industry standard)
- Long lasting and durable
- Cost effective
- Cerec 3D with Updated Software
- Ownership Transfer From Previous Owner Through Patterson