Home >> X-ray Equipment >> Digital Panoramic + Cephalometric X-rays >> Sirona Orthophos Plus DS Digital Cephalometric + Panoramic X Ray
Sirona Orthophos Plus DS Digital Cephalometric + Panoramic X Ray
This product is out of stock or no longer available!
Here are products by the same manufacturer: Sirona
Here are products in the same category: Digital Panoramic + Cephalometric X-rays
Purchase Price Includes:
Delivery – Continental US only, Training – Basic Training, Warranty – 1 year parts, 90 day labor
Sirona Orthophos Plus DS Digital Pan/Ceph
Accurate diagnosis and effective treatment are prerequisites for a successful dental practice. The ORTHOPHOS X-ray systems offer a broad range of programs and thus foster a comprehensive diagnostic approach. Their razor-sharp images provide a sound and meaningful basis for clearly focused therapy.
The ORTHOPHOS X-ray systems are designed for optimum user-friendliness. Thanks to the 3-point fixing device, patient positioning involves only a few simple steps. The multi-timer initiates the imaging process quickly and safely.
Seeing is believing: the ORTHOPHOS X-ray systems deliver razor-sharp images every time. The multi-pulse generator emits consistently "hard" radiation, while automatic image pre-selection/image preprocessing ensures optimum exposures. The result? Brilliant X-rays that provide the basis for accurate diagnosis.
Thanks to the 3-point fixing system the patient has no trouble in keeping still. The special bite segment and the chin, temple and forehead supports ensure ideal positioning. Light localizers provide a quick and precise means of determining the Frankfort horizontal and the mid-sagittal planes.
Cephalometric and panoramic radiography in a single unit. The ORTHOPHOS Plus DS Ceph is fully digital. This model offers a choice of 16 panorama programs, plus sophisticated cephalometric capabilities. This puts you in the position to fulfill all orthodontic and oral surgery requirements.
- Reliable diagnosis
- 16 panoramic programs to choose from
- Radiation dose reduction Up to 70%
- Patient-related image archiving Fully automatic
- Software interfaces For practice management and orthodontic measurement programs
- Razor-sharp real-time images
- No film processing, no scanning, no readouts
- Environmental protection No darkroom, no chemicals
- Convenient motor-driven settings - Height adjustment and forehead support
- Practical light localizers - Frankfort horizontal/mid-sagittal plane
- Reliable 3-point fixing - Bite, forehead and temple supports
- Simple operation – Multi-timer control unit
- Outstanding hygiene - Sterilization and/or protective sleeves
- Clear digital displays - Reproducibility, plus operator assistance
Acquisition computer included