Gendex DenOptix QST
This product is out of stock or no longer available!
Here are products by the same manufacturer: Gendex Panoramic
Here are products in the same category: Digital Scanners | Phosphor Imaging Plates
The DenOptix Digital QST Photostimulable Phosphor Plate technology (PSP) delivers all the benefits of digital with the simplicity of film.
Delivers maximum productivity, unmatched flexibility and superior reliability
- Clean, fast, chemical free digital processing
- Reliable, consistent digital image output
- Improved patient comfort with wireless, flexible and thin imaging plates
- Positions like film and delivers ease of integration
- Delivers digital imaging to entire practice in one simple, economical step
DenOptix QST provides maximum productivity for busy offices with its easy installation and minimum staff training. The decision to go digital offers offices the perfect opportunity to replace inefficient and cumbersome film processing. Benefits include:
- Decreased processing time and duplication time
- Significant cost and time savings- no more film processor maintenance and repair
- Improved customer satisfaction-offers consistent and highly diagnostic images each time
DenOptix offers not only excellent image quality and fast digital scanning but also delivers the flexibility to practice dentistry in the way that most offices want. DenOptix QST is uniquely designed to scan multiple images in seconds in the most popular intraoral and extraoral sizes in one single step.
- Easy to position wireless plates provide patients with greater comfort
- Ability to use existing X-ray investment Simultaneous scan of intraoral and extraoral plates
- Unique flexibility to upgrade from an intraoral only system to an extraoral and intraoral system
- Plates are available in a complete range of sizes including panoramic and cephalometric
- Software, plates and accessories not included.
|Interface cables:||USB 2.0|
|Voltage:||100-240 V. AC|
|Power:||100 watts maximum|
|Laser Classification:||Compliance per DHHS radiation performance standards 21 CFR. Ch.1. Subch.J: EN60825-1 Class 1 Laser device|
|Weight (empty):||15 kg/32 lbs|
|CPU speed:||2.4 GHz Pentium IV or higher|
|Operating system:||Windows XP PRO|
|USB port (required):||USB 2.0|
|Hard drive:||40+ GB|
|Monitor:||17" with 0.25 mm dot pitch|
|Video display adapter:||8 + MB RAM|
|Display setting:||1024 X 768 true color|
Download Product Brochure.