ScanX Classic Digital Radiography System
ScanX Classic Digital Radiography System is capable of reading intraoral and extraoral images.
This do-everything four track system can read images simultaneously from 4 PSPs in seconds. ScanX Classic accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 and extraoral Pan, Ceph, and TMJ PSPs. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along with greater patient comfort thanks to these wireless, wafer-thin PSPs.
EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX delivers crisp, sharp images in up to 18 lp/mm true resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic requirements.
- Capture all areas of your patient's anatomy thanks to ScanX PSPs that have a 100% active surface area. This means you capture up to nearly 40% more anatomy than with the comparable sized wired sensor.
- Once a PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the sharp, crisp image appears on your screen in seconds.
- Your digital images are ready to be reviewed, shared, archived or emailed.
UNMATCHED PATIENT COMFORT
- ScanX PSPs are 30 times thinner then wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners that provide optimum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients and staff are all protected by ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- A film-like workflow will enable your staff to confidently start using ScanX with virtually no learning curve and will result in fewer retakes.
- The thin, wireless PSPs are durable and immediately ready to be used again thanks to the automatic read and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice.
- Easily installed, it will work with your existing X-Ray system, AC or DC.
- Eliminate the hassle and maintenance cost of the film processor and all of its chemicals.
- The durable PSPs require no annual maintenance fees or costly insurance and can be reused hundreds of times.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.5"x15.5"x24.5" (39.4cmx39.4cmx62.2cm)|
|Weight||51 lbs. (23.1 Kg)|
|Electrical||Universal 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Resolution||Up to 18 lp/mm (900 dpi) Depending on scanning mode/pixel size selected|
|Theoretical Resolution||40 lp/mm (2000 dpi)|
|Laser Classification||Class I Laser Product, Compliance with FDA HHS 21 CFR 1040.10 and IEC 60825-1|
|Scanning Track/ PSP Sizes||4-tracks
Phosphor Storage Plates. Intraoral sizes
0, 1, 2, 3, 4. Panoramic sizes 5"x12" and 6"x12" (15cm x 30cm). Cephalometric sizes 8"x10". TMJ size 5"x7".