3M ESPE Lava Chairside Oral Scanner C.O.S.
This product is out of stock or no longer available!
Here are products by the same manufacturer: 3M ESPE
Here are products in the same category: Intraoral Scanners | 3D Printing
Confidence begins with precise digital impressions from the Lava™ C.O.S.
What if you could view impressions instantaneously in amazing detail and amplify the productivity of your practice- all while turning an unpleasant procedure into a remarkable interactive experience? That's the promise of the Lava™ Chairside Oral Scanner C.O.S.
Featuring revolutionary 3D-in-Motion technology, the Lava C.O.S. captures incredibly accurate 3D video images of tooth anatomy. Digital images so precise you and your lab can create PFM, gold or CAD/CAM restorations that 3M ESPE guarantees will fit.
- Unprecedented Speed. Revolutionary 3D-in-Motion technology enables the Lava C.O.S. wand to continuously capture approximately 20 3D data sets per second-the equivalent of 24 million data points per arch.
- Maneuverability. The Lava C.O.S. wand weighs just 14 ounces and the tip is just 13.2 millimeters wide for easy movement and clearance throughout the mouth.
- Instantaneous Feedback. Real-time video images provide users with instantaneous feedback and the ability to assess preparation and tissue management in ways never before possible.
- Loyalty and Referrals. The intuitive, user-friendly touch screen monitor allows immediate interactive experiences with your patients, enhancing customer loyalty and stimulating positive referrals.
- Flexibility. The Lava C.O.S. is the entry point to both traditional (PFM) and sophisticated CAD/CAM restorations. And you can work directly with your existing lab to help grow that valuable relationship as well.
- Confidence. Both dentists and labs have the same advanced tools to check the preparation and margin, including video review, 2D enhancement or 3D stereographic review. Labs can confidently mark the margin knowing they are seeing exactly the same images viewed by the dentist.
Freight is included in the 48 states.
Customer Support and Service Agreement available through the Manufacturer.