Careers with Dental Planet
We invite you to learn more about career opportunities available with Dental Planet.
Location: Wichita Falls TX
All positions within our company are a part of the greater team. Each individual and department is expected to work with each other, in a spirit of “whatever it takes”, adhering to the Mission and Vision statements while achieving customer satisfaction and company productivity goals. Each employee is expected to embrace overall company success and “move to the work” when opportunities arise.Leadership Directive:
Every supervisor’s first and foremost job responsibility is to assist every person in his/her area reach their full potential. This includes making sure that their job placement is good, their training is thorough, their work ethic is consistent, they are accountable for the work assigned and that they are encouraged to grow in their job. This also includes removing any roadblocks (internal or external) that are preventing quality performance.Position Summary:
Dental Planet, LLC is looking for someone to lead the Production and Logistics efforts as a working manager to ensure that all orders are produced on time, meeting sales demands and ensure company safety and quality standards are maintained. This includes but is not limited to meeting customer expectations for on-time delivery and product quality and managing employee performance. The manager must communicate and coordinate with all other departments within the organization, as well as working with external vendors and independent contractors, to achieve productivity goals.
- Servant leader of co-workers with the ability to successfully delegate work as needed
- Attention to detail to ensure processes and regulations are being met
- Ability to lead well under pressure of multiple and changing demands
- Understanding of production area safe working techniques, inventory management, and logistics requirements
- Ability to analyze production area data and report trends, issues and opportunities for improvement to management
- Outstanding professional ethics as well as tact and courtesy in dealing with others
- Day to day management of refurbishment production and logistics processes and co-workers
- Cross-functional communication of key issues
- Establish and monitor performance objectives for all production and logistics co-workers
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED. Some higher education preferred
- Minimum 3 years prior supervisory experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Proficiency with computer, particularly Windows Office/Google G Suite programs
Employment Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: 2018-02-28
To learn more about these positions or to apply please Contact us.