Careers with Dental Planet
We invite you to learn more about career opportunities available with Dental Planet.
Dental Planet, LLC has been servicing the dental industry for over 27 years offering a wide range of equipment and service. We are growing our External sales force and looking for a Regional Outside Sales person possessing strong communication skills a proven record of relationship based selling. This highly motivated professional should be enthusiastic and have a strong desire to become a driving force in achieving Dental Planet’s mission of becoming the industry choice for affordable equipment by offering high quality, fair priced, value-Add solutions while exceeding the expectations of our Customers.RESPONSIBILITIES
- To quickly perform in-office analysis assessing the equipment needs of a practice.
- Must be able to provide information to clients on how to maximize returns on their equipment investments.
- Must have the ability and enthusiasm necessary to influence people and be viewed as confident in the solutions presented.
- Become proficient in dental terminology, dental systems, and marketing techniques .
- Work well with the client to ensure a positive experience throughout the buying process.
- Must have flexibility to travel and meet with Office managers and Doctors in designated regions.
- Assist and follow up on leads generated by internal sales calls.
- To ensure active quotations are monitored and closed within a reasonable timeframe.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the industry by staying in tune with educational and professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Provides and maintain records on area and customer sales.
- Assist in the coordination of installation of new equipment in respective regions.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for ongoing support for clients.
Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate history of:
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Must demonstrate the personal motivation to be successful, and the desire to help other businesses succeed
- Bilingual candidate (Spanish and English) is a plus
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Minimum 2 year degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Sales or Service in the dental or medical field preferred
- Must maintain positive, professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Proven mechanical aptitude or technical training in Dental and or Vet equipment is a plus
- Understanding of Electrical, plumbing, and mechanical schematics are helpful
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
To learn more about these positions or to apply please contact us at: email@example.com