Terms and conditions, effective January 1, 2013
- Trade-in Credit can be used same as cash for a period of 12 months after credit is issued.
- Trade-in Credit balance will decline monthly after the 12th month by 10% of that month’s balance. Unused Trade-in Credit will have no value at the end of the 22nd month.
Examples of Trade-in Credit
- 01/01/2013 $5,000 Trade-in Credit issued
- 05/01/2013 $4,000 Trade-in Credit USED
- 01/31/2014 $1,000 Trade in Credit balance at the end of the 12th month
- 02/28/2014 Month 13, 10% expires ($900 Trade-in Credit balance)
- 03/31/2014 Month 14, 10% expires ($800 Trade-in Credit balance)
- 10/31/2014 Month 21, 10% expires ($100 Trade-in Credit balance)
- 11/30/2014 All Trade-in Credit will expire after the 22nd month