Tuttnauer 2540MK Autoclave (10" x 18")
The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Our 2540M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
The Tuttnauer M Series is also available in a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (MK). This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of our manual autoclave, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
Model 2540MK requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. When applicable a buck/boost transformer (0.5kVA) may be required.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- International certifications
|Chamber Dimensions Ø x L In(mm)||10" x 19" (254 x 475)||10" x 19" (254 x 475)|
|Overall Dimensions DxWxH In(mm)||21.5"x20"x14.4" (545x510x365)||21.5"x20"x14.4" (545x510x365)|
|Standard Cassettes||3 full/3 half||3 full/3 half|
|Tray Dimensions DxWxH In(mm)||16.3"x6.7"x0.8" (415x170x20)||16.3"x6.7"x0.8" (415x170x20)|
|No. of Trays||4||4|
|Standard Unwrapped Cycle time||Cold: 30 mins Hot: 14 mins||Cold: 21 mins Hot: 11 mins|
|Voltage(V) Freq.(Hz)||120V 50/60||230V 50/60|
|Power(W) Current(A)||1400W 12A||2200W 10A|
Click to view the product brochure.