Ray Foster AG03 High Speed Grinder
For 60 years Foster High Speed Alloy Grinders have been providing precise, efficient, and reliable service worldwide. Rugged and comfortable to use, the Foster Alloy Grinder is a proven time saver when it comes to tasks like sprue separating, or finishing and polishing chrome alloy framework. All models feature a fully adjustable safety shield and light assembly, adjustable working height, and large work area for operator comfort. Each machine is equipped with a precision high-speed automatic spindle, which permits the changing of tools without stopping the motor.
- 10,000 and 24,000 RPM belt controlled speeds
- Heavy duty, 1/4 HP capacitor start motor in a totally enclosed housing
- 2.5 suction port for connection to dust collector system
- Power output connection for automatic shutoff of dust collector
- Optional variable speed control
- 10.25"w x 11.75"l x 11"h
- Motor is UL-recognized and CSA-certified for electrical safety
- New compact design
- Width 10.25", Length 11.75", Height 11"
- 115 volt 50/60 Hz standard
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 29 lbs., shipping weight 33 lbs