Ray Foster CDC1 Cyclone Dust Collector
The Ray Foster Cyclone Dust Collector is a powerful and efficient dust collector for use in the dental laboratory. Designed for trouble-free performance and heavy duty operation. Quiet, portable and compact, makes it ideal for under the counter operation.
- Very quiet 59db noise level.
- One HP motor, 112 cubic feet per minute (CFM) suction power
- Easy to change, economical disposable paper primary filter. Retains 3 micron and larger particles
- Permanent cloth secondary filter for retention of the finest dust particles.
- Shipped complete with (1) 6' x 2-1/2" ID hose and (4) extra disposable paper dust bags.
- Available with optional foot switch or variable speed remote control box.
- Uses 1 1/2, 2 1/2 or 3 ID hose for adaptability to nearly every dust collection device.
- Unit size 12" x 12" x 16.5" high
- 35 lbs. net weight, 42 lbs. shipping weight
- 115 volt standard/230 volt, 50/60 Hz optional for export